Harder Kulm Wine Tasting
Spend an evening with Italian wines and indulge in delicacies. The Cantina Valpolicella Negar winery was founded in 1989 by nine dedicated winemakers. The winery Domini Veneti will personally guide you through the evening and present numerous award-winning wines. In particular, be enchanted by the exquisite Valpolicella - the best wine in Italy in 2016.
Learn more about the characteristics and the origin of the noble wine drops and enjoy a unique evening for gourmets and wine lovers.
- The wine tasting starts at 18.00 o'clock in the Panorama Restaurant Harder Kulm.
- Followed by an exclusive 3-course menu incl. wine, mineral and coffee
Package price: CHF 80.- per person incl. train ride
- Antipasti plate
- Veal saltimbocca with port wine sauce and saffron risotto
- Homemade Tiramisu
- Reservations at email@example.com
- Table reservations in the Panorama Restaurant are mandatory.
- Tickets are only available with table reservation and only at the valley station.